Does your car have dings and dents on it?
Did you know it is possible to have the dents repaired without paint or filler!
Within hours not days!
In the comfort of your home or place of work!
Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) is a process that everyone with dings, dents and creases in their car, van, or even motor bikes tanks can benefit from!
So what is so Special about the Paintless Dent Removal process?
Paintless Dent Removal is the process of repairing your cars dings, dents and creases using specially developed tools; dents can be literally massages back into their original state within minutes, without harming your vehicles paint work whilst maintaining your cars original factory finish.
The process is carried out from behind the dent by an experienced, skilled technician using specialist PDR tools. A paintless dent repair is gained through small access holes, door openings and by removing interior trim and inner wheel arch moldings that lead us directly behind the dented area pdr-training.net.
When this is achieved, the skilled technician will take notice by ‘reading the dent’ and then starts the process of massaging the panel back to it’s original state.
What are the benefits of the Paintless Dent Removal process?
1. PDR is a low cost process due to no materials used such as paint, filler or any consumables making the process up to 3-4 times cheaper than a conventional body shop.
2. Because the dents are removed without painting or filling there is no risk or over spraying or mismatched colours. So the paint remains untouched and the bodywork retains its original factory finish.
3. Most Paintless Dent Repair technician’s offer a quick, friendly service and most dents can be repaired within the hour.
4. There’s no need to make an insurance claim as most repairs cost less than your insurance excess.
5. A fast convenient ,mobile service can mean the dents can be repaired at the convenience of your home or place of work so no loss of your vehicle while it is away at the body shop.
6. The process doesn’t involve any rubbing down, filler, paint or chemicals so is 100% environmentally friendly.
7. Removing car dents have shown that it adds value and makes it easier to sell.